Thursday, May 12, 2005

GIR II News

Hello.

I figured out that I must maintain the original posting dates of the old entries to preserve existing links. Fortunately, it is fairly easy to back date new entries so I should be able to do that. If you have a link that is not working send me e-mail at girtips(remove)@yahoo.com and I will be sure to post those entries first.

Traffic is holding steady at ~300 per day.

I have not heard from GIR I, but he is free to contact me at the e-mail above. Since I have not heard from him, however, I have no additional insight as to why he deleted his blog. If I hear anything I will post it immediately. I am very curious about this, and I imagine almost everyone else is as well.

If you are in the DC area and have any information relevant to the topic of the blog please feel free to e-mail me as well. For example, information as simple as the latest AIPAC lobbying points would be of interest to those of us outside the beltway.

You should be able to keep your name confidential through various internet tools, however, even if you can't I assure you that I will not dislose your name unless under court order, and even then I would fight it. I note that I might have get protection from the "shield laws" that are out there, but I need to do a little more research.

I also note that am licensed to practice law (although I not active right now) so I will put up a good and long fight. In any event, the publicity from such an event would be tremendous.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you bring GIR's last article to the top or post a prominant link? He has listed in it points for probing further, for the media and others.

GIR stated to us here how one can communicate safely (proxy, yahoo anonymous etc.) and that he takes extreme precautions to do that. He knows how to communicate safely, unless he has been betrayed by a "friend."

Unless he has been martyred, his real identity is insignificant, in my opinion.

5/12/2005 02:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girtips_remove@yahoo.com does not work.

5/12/2005 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger lukery said...

anonym - take out the "_remove" part of the email address

5/12/2005 07:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home