Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Rothschilds Donating to McCain Campaign

Hey, I always wanted to do a post saying something about the Rothschilds, and it looks like the McCain campaign has given me that chance.

Judicial Watch, a Washington organisation instrumental in the March release of Hillary Clinton's White House schedules, has asked US election monitors to investigate whether the Rothschilds improperly sponsored [a U.K. based] fundraiser. US political campaigns are forbidden from accepting contributions from foreign nationals.

"The question is whether or not the Rothschilds paid for the event, the venue, the catering, or any other related costs," said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton.

Tickets to the event cost $1,000 to $2,300, and the luncheon dress code was "lounge suits," the Washington Post reported in March.


Wow. I don't know what the Rothschild's position on Israel is, but if I had to guess I would say it was pro, very pro.

Link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home