Thursday, April 14, 2005

Tip Request -- Who is Funding the Iran Freedom Foundation TV Ads?

I'm curious, do any of my readers have any insight into who the donors are for the Iran Freedom Foundation and their TV Ad campaign build support for war with Iran? What type of organization are they, a 501(c)(3), or? Are they required to disclose their finances in any way? I intend to research this further, but if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated. If we want to counteract the sales pitch here, then we need to follow Deep Throat's advice -- "follow the money."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Know J Corsi. I don't cars where he gets his money from, who should! Think of the consequence of ANY alternative!

5/16/2005 07:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home