Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Web Traffic

For anyone who's curious, my number of visitors per day has been around 250-300 the last few days, and seems to have stabilized for the time being. I had received a phenomenal number of hits when I first announced this blog on DailyKos -- some from sites I'd rather not have links from. But now I think my readership is definitely of good quality -- domains from the last few days have included: state.gov, army.mil, navy.mil, osis.gov (the unclassified network intelligence professionals use to surf the web), harvard.edu, yale.edu, etc. It also seems, given the increasing percentage of "no referrer" hits, to have been bookmarked by a lot of people.

If you think the content on this site is worthwhile, feel free to spread it any way you want. Consider it "in the public domain." There are a couple of sites which have posted and linked some of my posts, which is getting a wider readership for them, and I'm thankful for that -- my purpose in starting this blog is to contribute to a debate which I think is extremely important.

---
Speaking of traffic, just so the search engines and Technorati can index this, the names of the two AIPAC officials mentioned in my earlier post are Steve Rosen and Keith Weissman. Might also be searched as Steven Rosen. I highly suspect those names are going to get hammered on the search engines pretty soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home