Saturday, June 17, 2006

JPod Describes Himself

Self described "AN EVIL NEOCON JEWBOY!" (Yes, John called himself that) John Podhertz has issue a threat to New York observer columnist Philip Weiss.

It was related to the column about Jews and the progressive movement, of the lack thereof which I discuss below and which can be found here.

Later that day I opened my email to discover a message from a "John Podhoretz." It was titled "Look Out!"

I don't know John Podhoretz. I opened the note, and it said, "We know where you live!" That was all.

I was disturbed by the note and I emailed the guy back: "Huh? Who are you? What does this mean?"

He wrote back, "AN EVIL NEOCON JEWBOY! Let's see if you can figure it out...."


I guess that is the kind of people we are dealing with.

Link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The comments Weiss has received afford a fascinating glimpse into the Zionist mind. The currently fashionable neocon take on assimilation is particularly revealing. Somehow I don't think they're going to put it just like that when they're addressing the gentile population.

And these are the folks who are asking us to trust them about their loyalty to the society at large. :)

6/18/2006 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home